Need assistance? Chat with us over on the right, or give us a call!
In order for us to help you remotely, you’ll need to install the TeamViewer application. Please follow the instructions below:
* We have a full license; you will not need to pay anything or have a license yourself. The download is free!
- After downloading TeamViewer, you can start the setup wizard. The instructions below may vary slightly from on Mac or PC.
- Run the setup file you have just downloaded
- Select Basic Installation or Installation to access this computer remotely (unattended) under How do you want to proceed?
UnderHow do you want to use TeamViewer? select the option that suits you. If you want to use TeamViewer commercially (for your Business), select Company / Commercial use
- Click Accept – Finish to start the installation.
- You will then be asked to set up unattended access. This is not required and you may click Cancel.
- TeamViewer should automatically start the application after the install. If not, please start it. Once started, on the main screen, you should see an Allow Remote Control section.
- Make note of “Your ID” and “Password.” You’ll see this in the TeamViewer window, and will need both to connect to this computer remotely. This is the information we’ll need to connect with you.
* Do not share this information with anyone you don’t want to have access to your computer.
Although you will be prompted for confirmation when someone connects, it’s good to keep this private. You may also change the password at any time, by hovering over the password and clicking the arrowed circle, or right-clicking the password and
choosingCreate New Random Password.